NEIGHBORHOOD ANIMAL RESCUE PLAN
A well developed plan includes:
- Emergency and disaster procedures before, during and after occurrence
- Inventory of household’s animal inhabitants and needs: Lot sketch with location of animals-
supplies-feed-equipment, and the number /description of all animal form
- Permission form to enter and evacuate large and small animals/or pets in home
- Notification card on street for number of horses, dogs, cats, birds etc.
- Medical release form for small and large animals
- Resource list of those who can help, including name, address, telephone and fax numbers
- Identification system for large and small animals and pets
- Evacuation and recovery plan
- Make sure your animals are chipped and tagged.